Subject: RE: UKNM: Non-clickable banners
From: Philip Rooke
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:30:44 GMT

We must appologise for the occassional slow down on our sites. This is a
purely temporary affair and is being sorted as we speak.

Popularity causes problems, with over 400,000 unique users in less than 4
months and over 600k impressions a week, a few slow downs are bound to
happen.

The point remains that people will come back to good site, whether they have
clicked on an ad or not been immediatly able to get in because of a slow
down.

Philip Rooke
Sales Director
Carlton Online