Subject: Re: UKNM: Whats next after Freeserve?
From: James Bruce
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:47:16 GMT

Don't know about the next 'big' thing but the next small thing will be
cheaper/free support charges and free access for SMEs running LANs (which
Freeserve and the like do not currently support). I think that some of the
price pressure that had clearly built up has been /is being bled away for
the time being and that it's time for 'Value Add' :-)

Tell me I am cynical, but I can't see UK marketers having the balls (or
funding/vision) to go down the US free pc route

Also the market size in the UK maybe too small to entice a US entrant, and
across the EU their may be too many 'soft' cultural barriers for such an
operation.

James Bruce
Managing Director
WebWeaver Media Construction Ltd