Subject: RE: UKNM: Whats next after Freeserve?
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:45:06 GMT

Well, Freeserve Plus! Where, the access may be free but you pay for
value added services all neatly packaged on the site eg:

Also, innovative phone pricing that gives people a certain amount of
free calls to access services: eg: Euphony offers calls locals up to 10
minutes free of charge after 6pm weekdays and all weekend. In return
you must spend atleast £5 worth of calls with them eg: national,
international and also subscribe to the £2 a month option that allows
this.

So innovation on call charges is what will come next.

Leslie

Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)