Subject: UKNM: Fwd: Re: First Tuesday
From: Ian Fenn
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:27:45 GMT

Sorry to trouble you with this, but I thought the sudden change of attitude
was quite interesting.

I only wished to know why I was humiliated in the first place... but hey,
maybe I was just being difficult.

Anyway, I will now get back to my work as Claire suggests...

--
Ian Fenn MA
Member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals