Subject: RE: UKNM: lastminute.com
From: Andy
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:37:12 GMT

I don't think it's anything to do with lmn, they have just felt the backlash
from all of the people who expected to make a fortune buying into the IPO.
If they ride it out and keep themselves focused on their business it will
work out ok. The price has fallen below the IPO offer price so I think lots
of people will now buy in, perhaps using the rest of the money they sent to
lmn for the shares in the first place, not to mention all the institutions
etc. lmn will be back up in the clouds whithin the next few months I can
feel it. Ben's comments about MLF's PR disaster were spot on though. As a
colleague in my office keeps saying, she is going to become the Gerald
Ratner of the .com world if she is not careful.