Subject: Re: UKNM: Footie tournament needs support!
From: Jeraint Hazan
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:37:37 +0100

>>Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 18:39:59 +0100
>>From: Jeraint Hazan <jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk>
>>Subject: UKNM: Footie tournament needs support!
>>
>>On-line Publishing are organising and sponsoring the first ever New
>>Media Cup. A fun five a side football tournament featuring the best that
>>the Internet can offer.
>
>That's boring and cliche' ... what about sponsoring a Unicyle-Hockey
>tournament Jeraint !!

The 15 confirmed teams might argue with above plus I can't ride a
unicycle.........

Jeraint

Jeraint Hazan, Managing Director
O N - L I N E PU B L I S H I N G L T D

http://www.olp.co.uk
t: 0171 700 7611
f: 0171 607 2166

jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk)
We are moving on May 30th to:

2-6 Kendall Place
London W1H 3AH
t: 0171 935 3800