Subject: Re: UKNM: New acronymn for general parlance - YABNMA
From: Aidan Cook
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:18:08 +0100

Congratulations! Your new YABNMA award has been selected as a runner-up in
this month's Best New New Media Award by our panel of expert judges.

The winner was Emily Foxton-Jones (aged 7), with her "Sitez I Like", which
was selected for the charming quality of the associated 92k .gif file (in
iridiscent purple, reading EMILY LIKES MY SITE!), and the elegant
post-modern missspelling (sic) of her reviews.