Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: New Media Cup
From: Jeraint Hazan
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:20:38 +0100

>>Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:03:15 +0100
>>From: Jeraint Hazan <jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk>
>>Subject: UKNM: New Media Cup
>>
>>Dear all,
>>
>>The New Media Cup details are now finalised. It will be held on Friday June
>>5th from 8-10 p.m. at the football pitches on Market Road, Islington N7,
>>which is next to Islington Tennis Centre and 5 mins from Caledonian Road
>>Tube.
>
>Loverly ... 5 mins walk from my house !!
>
>>Entrants are:
>>
>>On-line Publishing Contact: jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk
>>New Media Age Conta blah blah blah ...
>
>Wot ? ... no Corpex ?
>
> Lee

Must be slow off the mark......

J.

Jeraint Hazan, Managing Director
O N - L I N E PU B L I S H I N G L T D

http://www.olp.co.uk
t: 0171 700 7611
f: 0171 607 2166

jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk)
We are moving on May 30th to:

2-6 Kendall Place
London W1H 3AH
t: 0171 935 3800