Subject: UKNM: ITN New Media Agency Evening
From: Owen Valentine Pringle
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:46:17 +0100

OPEN INVITATION TO NEW MEDIA ADVERTISING EXECUTIVES

Dear All

ITN New Media would like you to join us for an al fresco Italian buffet
and presentation at ITN's Headquarters as the guest of our chief
executive Stewart Purvis. At this reception, to be held on the rooftop
of the ITN building in Gray's Inn Road on Tuesday June 2nd, we aim to
tell you about our new in-house sales operation and will demonstrate how
we intend to become the pioneers in targeted advertising online and
ensuring accountability through a new partnership we have established
with Accipter.

Charlie Dobres, as General Secretary of the Internet Advertising Bureau,
will be one of our guests. The evening will take the form of a reception
at 6.30pm and a short ten to 15 minute presentation at 7.30pm. There
will also be the opportunity for you to view the ITN Early Evening News
at 5.40, part of Channel 4 News or News at Ten from the studio gallery.
As gallery space is limited please reply ASAP if you are interested in
viewing one of these programmes.

Stewart Purvis and Garron Baines, Managing Director of New Media at ITN
will also be pleased to talk informally about ITN's programming plans
for Digital Television and in particular the Information Channel, ITN's
forthcoming digital television launch, scheduled on SDN's Multiplex A.

For further information, please call 0171 430 4324, otherwise drop me a
mail at owen [dot] pringleatitn [dot] co [dot] uk. Hope to see you there.

Owen

--
Owen Valentine Pringle
Marketing Manager

ITN
200 Gray's Inn Road
London WC1X 8XZ

Tel: +44 (0)171 430 4324 Fax: +44 (0)171 430 4788 Mob: +44 (0)7050
017485

http://www.itn.co.uk/