Subject: UKNM: Online advertising
From: John Nugent
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 17:14:37 +0100

A shot in the dark!?

I recently completed a business plan for a Web site that enables online
advertisers/media buyers to plan, pay for and manage an online advertising
campaign. The concept has had very positive feedback from a number of
senior industry figures here in London, UK (hello, if you're reading this
post!) and, whilst it may sound familiar, aims to be the first site of its
kind.

I'm currently looking for potential investors and partners to develop the
site and share in its future success! If this sounds of interest, and
original online business is your vision, I'd love to hear from you if you
have some or all of the following skills:

* Database development and hosting.
* Web site marketing.
* Online or print media buying/selling.
* Web publishing.
* Online business to business or retail commerce.
* International business development.
* Web design.
* A medium sized bag of cash!

Regards,

John Nugent
Director
The Digital Marketing Agency

Email: johnatmarketing-agency [dot] com
Web: http://www.marketing-agency.com
Voice: 0468 893202
Post: Portland Mansions, Addison Bridge Place, London W14 8XL, UK.

'The World Wide Web is NOT a uniquely pervasive medium
like broadcast television.'

ACLU v Reno, US Supreme Court ruling, 1997

Web site marketing - 'pull not push'