Subject: RE: UKNM: More webwashing
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:15:06 +0100

Nah, it seems as though it was working over the weekend and also up to
yesterday. I refreshed/reloaded on a number of occasions when it was
happening and dejanews.com was showing as it used to be! (Indeed, I
tried it on a number of PCs)

Just a shame it is back to the re-launch! What I really don't like is
the fact the important thing dejanews was good at eg: newsgroup
searching, seems to be not very focused on the site these days and
instead they've put on all these fancy things!

A classic case of a Web site that really should go back to its roots if
it wants to keep its users.

Leslie

Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com
(home)
Web: www.infospaceuk.com
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU