Subject: UKNM: Growth Rates
From: Ian Buzer
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:44:28 +0100

Hi,

I'm interested in what people consider a realistic but aggressive target for
the growth of a web site.

Our site is now getting a significant number of hits, although we are not
yet in the 'million a month club'. So far, we have achieved 100% growth
every six months, and this is the figure I am basing future projections on.

I spoke to someone else recently who has been in the club for a while, and
they are seeing similar growth.

I am sure a lot depends on how much budget you can allocate to marketing the
site. So far, we have paid for marketing from the revenue that the site has
generated. I guess as your hits double, so must your marketing budget.

Would be interested in other people's comments.

Regards
Ian Buzer
Preloved Classifieds - UK & Ireland
http://www.preloved.co.uk/