Subject: RE: UKNM: So, any techys from BOO like a job?
From: Andrew Day
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:55:28 +0100

Well, not the response that I'd hoped for, or is Felix looking
to become a techy? (So, there is life after being CEO)

While I agree that getting the marketing correct at the
beginning is indeed important, so many of the various
start-ups believe that the technology comes for free.

After all can't you just buy the whole techy shebang
off the shelf? NO NO NO!

Right now and for sometime to come, every net based
startup MUST have a techy on board from day 1. After
all, the business does depend on it. How can plans
be made with no idea of the isssues at hand.

-Andrew