Subject: Re: UKNM: freeserve numbers - comments anyone?
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:48:43 +0000 (GMT)

I agree, it is a whole new approach to access and the implications are
not to be underestimated. What happens to fee based ISP's as by this
time next year all connectivity becomes 'free.'

As well as this, imagine how this development potentially leap frogs the
UK ahead of the US. Eventually there will have to be data charges as
opposed to time based charges, no problem for UK users switching models,
we're used to paying 'usage' charges. Imagine how these charges will go
down in the US where they are stuck on flat fees....

--
Nabil Shabka
BiblioTech