Subject: RE: UKNM: New Media Unions
From: Hill, Peter
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:54:46 GMT

I agree, but it raises some perplexing issues. Also, if we go on strike it's
hardly going to be like Orgreave - do we foresake our Apricot Lattes in the
name of
unity, or refuse to oil our scooters in memory of the Jarrow March?

> ----------

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmasteratgranadamedia [dot] com

Thank you.

Why not visit http://www.g-wizz.net - the site for square eyes

Seminars, exhibitions, networking events, parties, conferences.
Finding it difficult to keep up and plan ahead?

Sign up for Chinwag's weekly new media events newsletter,
all the events you need to know about, direct to your inbox.

http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/e_index.shtml