Subject: Re: UKNM: tasty, tasty
From: Jamie Unwin
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:06:04 +0100

It's javascript ..... and only 4 lines of javascript at that !

I think the point is that there is a countdown and then a "BOOM", slightly
defated if you had to read some instructions first ;-)

Quite a nice idea I thought, but will probably be copied by every geocities
home page, and end up as about annoying as a <BLINK> tag

jamie

>I ditto that. Plus I wasn't too impressed with the Java applet that shook
>my browser window. Would have prefered instructions on how to do it with my
>mouse and save the download time.
>
>nee
> neelesh sonawane
> london. NW4 1DL
> t/f: 0181 203 1741 m: 0961 138 390
> e: neeleshatblue-d [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk w: http://www.blue-d.demon.co.uk
Jamie Unwin : jamieatnml [dot] guardian [dot] co [dot] uk : http://www.guardian.co.uk
The Guardian : 3-7 Ray Street, London, EC1R 3DJ : Tel. 0171 713 4469