Subject: Re: UKNM: Scrounge ;-)
From: Sam Michel
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 14:44:44 GMT

At 16:49 23/10/98 -0700, Dom Graveson wrote:
>But I personally think this is great stuff, we should be asking more often
>for peoples comments or 'rate or slate' on sites built by subscribers to
>this list... Maybe we should have a review and comment sharing list?

The UKNM list is intended for discussion of marketing issues rather than
site design, although there's obviously a wide overlap. All the recent
discussion of site design, to me anyway, doesn't feel at home on the UKNM
list. If folks are interested in a new list to argue the toss on site
design and functionality, I'd certainly be happy to put together a
UKNM-website mailing list.

Interested? Drop me a line at owneratchinwag [dot] com and I'll sort it out if
there's enough feedback.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Chinwag - http://www.chinwag.com