Subject: RE: UKNM: Burn Rate
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:01:13 +0100

Depends if the bakers make a profit or they too get burnt by investing and
seeing no return. No the truth of it must be the only ones to always do
well are the accountants and lawyers! Whether it is a company folding or
litgation, these guys will always come up trumps, and good luck to 'em (some
of my best friends are lawyers and acountants!<g>)

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU