Subject: RE: UKNM: ADMIN: new UKNM website
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:46:31 +0100

Sam

thanks for providing a very valuable service and good to see the update.

In between all the various postings, we very rarely say thanks for the forum
and let's hope more folk will sign up and post their comments, advice and
contributions!

regards

Leslie

Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU