Subject: RE: UKNM: ADMIN: new UKNM website
From: Sam Michel
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:43:37 +0100

At 11:37 08/10/99 +0100, you wrote:
>thanks for providing a very valuable service and good to see the update.
>
>In between all the various postings, we very rarely say thanks for the forum
>and let's hope more folk will sign up and post their comments, advice and
>contributions!

OOooo stop it, you're making me blush. I want to add more useful features
to the website, particularly in the links section. So, please email me your
links to be included...I'll add them as soon as possible. I'll need URL and
a short description, which I may modify, don't say you haven't been warned.

Any comments or suggestions for other useful items, let me know.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Toodle Pip

Sam
- for sales enquiries <salesatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:salesatchinwag [dot] com)>
- for general feedback <feedbackatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:feedbackatchinwag [dot] com)>