Subject: Re: UKNM: Scoot
From: Sam Michel
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:06:20 +0100

At 10:30 11/10/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>>Is there anyone out who has a good word to say about Scoot?
>
>All I get from my entry on Scoot is spam emails. And having discovered
>their framed banner advert on website links, I've asked them to remove
>my listing.

In the interests of balance, I don't suppose anyone knows a Scoot representative who'd care to comment? I don't think there are currently any on the list, which is a shame really.

Toodle Pip

Sam
- for sales enquiries <salesatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:salesatchinwag [dot] com)>
- for general feedback <feedbackatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:feedbackatchinwag [dot] com)>