Subject: UKNM: Great online advertising
From: Robert Hamilton (brandwidth)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:06:25 +0100

Hi all,

I'm speaking at a conference in a few weeks about creativity in
online advertising. As ever, I'm keen to showcase some great
work. Sooo, here's a request.

If you've done something that you're especially proud of, please
let me know and send me a copy. I'm not just talking about cool
animated GIF's - creativity can (should!) extend to the placement
of the ad.

I *won't* be using the work for any purpose other than the
presentation. If you can provide any info on how it performed
that'd be great; obviously the more specific the better, but I
know I'm already starting to ask a little too much in most cases.

Here's the deal:

I get: more work than I would otherwise find by trawling the net
U get: international fame (it's in Dublin) and my gratitude

Thanks in advance,

Robert Hamilton: robertatbrandwidth [dot] co [dot] uk
Creative Consultant, brandwidth
020 7697 0049 / 0973 989 208