Subject: Re: UKNM: Fast-loading sites
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:04:07 +0100

All three. But consideration on users systems would be a priority.
The majority of users on djindex are using low end machines on home dial-ups ... but they still need all the info displayed on the home page.

We haven't had one complaint about files sizes etc and have a few praises for download speed/ info access/ navigation etc. So we nmust be doing something right.

It might not necessarily be a site that you would visit but the market is very niche and understood due to the fact that all those involved would be visitors in another life.

Lee