Subject: RE: UKNM: Jungle.com (and others)
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:05:40 +0100

I love CDnow especially when they send you e-mails letting you know that if
you make a purchase of $19.99 or more they'll give you an extra $10 off. Or
if you use Yahoo! mail on the Web interface there's often a deal from CDnow
sometimes $5 off an order or $10.

The great thing about CDnow is they are always offering good deals and if
you get that extra $10 off an order it pays towards the cost of postage and
import tax. Even better of course, is when you go to the US to get the
order shipped to your apartment or hotel and not have to wait a week or two
to have it shipped to the UK.

It's very hard to fault CDnow. Prices are great, service is excellent and
is a shining example of a site the is very customer focused.

Leslie