Subject: RE: UKNM: SMS
From: Lindsey Pickles
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:59:52 +0100

Hi Paul

SMSpress offer the facility to bulk-buy wholesale SMS messages which you can
then offer through your site with your own branding. SMSpress has an
international gateway with text to voice capabilities and can build the
integration for you. The rate card ranges from around 5p to 2.9p per
message.

Alternatively, there is also the option to advertise on messages sent out to
SMSpress opt-in users either for a 30 character tag line or for the whole
160 character message.

Give us a call if you need any other info.

Regards,
Lindsey Pickles

www.SMSpress.com
T: +44 20 7222 2255
E: lindsey [dot] picklesatsmspress [dot] com

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Any attachment(s) to this message has been checked for viruses, but please
rely on your own virus checker and procedures.