Subject: Re: UKNM: Dotcom pureplays that makes money
From: Adam Atkinson
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:04:49 GMT

I started iPledge www.ipledge.net a year ago. No VC, no investment at all
and despite preconceptions that I have a small army of workers employs
nobody but miysef. Because c. 2./3 of income is donated to charity, I have
just paid £20 cash for a Raleigh racer
Thanks to my Raleigh Racer failing to burn rubber, belch fumes and turn my
arse into a blancmange the size of Warwickshire through lack of exercise, I
can fit into 28" Levis when my age exceeds that number.
I'd call that fairly healthy.