Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Jamie Unwin
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:09:23 +0100

Matthew,

Maby I was a little harsh in my last email, however It really annoys me, as
I sure it does other when some one post a reply like yours.

(a) Surely Siobhan must have had knowledge of the subject in order to speak
of you/it in this light? If this is the case then a polite request to why she posted her
comments would have been better ?

(b) It might be helpful to people on the list if you justifed your comments
rather than the 'sucess of the company speaking for itself'. Especially as
we all know that there are a great many companys that gain success after
ripping people off.

Jamie
Jamie Unwin : jamieatnml [dot] guardian [dot] co [dot] uk : http://www.guardian.co.uk
The Guardian : 3-7 Ray Street, London, EC1R 3DJ : Tel. 0171 713 4469
jamieatjamie [dot] net : http://www.jamie.net : http://www.poke.com