Subject: RE: UKNM: RE: DIXONS - FREE SHARE
From: Philip Rooke
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:12:06 +0100

'Helpdesk charges, £1 per minute!', they estimate an average call time
of about 5 mins.

In my estimation, the average call to a support line takes 5 mins to get
through the voice mail, a further 10 minutes holding for a real person.
Then I'm usually informed that it's my computer, not their service.

£15-16 just to get the "it's not our fault" treatment. :¬)

Philip Rooke
Sales Director
Carlton Online

PS. Any ISP's/OSP's out their still following the liable debate, I'm
only joking.