Subject: RE: UKNM: Yoof ISP's
From: Glen Collins
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:38:07 +0100

I have to agree.

My copy was nicked by a friend of mine (non-new media type) who has now got
his first Internet account and his first webpage up live with no difficulty.

He's very happy indeed and is going through the fun stage of putting up
utter garbage on his homepage which is of no interest to anyone but himself.

Joe-Public is happy.