Subject: RE: UKNM: How much is that website in the window?
From: Nathalie O'Hagan
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:52:37 +0100

The business library in Chancery Line sometimes hold some market
research reports on this. You should ring them up first to find out.
Regards

NATHALIE O'HAGAN
New Media Account Manager
"PA"New Media
292 VAUXHALL BRIDGE RD
LONDON SW1V 1AE
TEL: 0171 963 7545 (DIRECT LINE)
FAX: 0171 963 7594
nathalieoatpa [dot] press [dot] net
mobile: 0958 750435
PA NEW MEDIA...All the distinctive News, Sport, Weather,
Arts and Entertainment Content you need.