Subject: Re: UKNM: Sleigh bells ring - are you shopping?
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:16:56 +0100

Richard,

I hope you have better luck than me on this one. I asked the same question re: Special Chrimbo sites, and got virtually no sensible replies. Perhaps August was too early.

Here's a couple for you:

www.christmasdirect.com - it's not live yet. ShopsDirect are an IMRG member.

www.stockingfillas.co.uk - GUS's effort, also an IMRG member.

I know of a couple more but have been sworn to secrecy.

I'll be watching carefully.

Steve Johnston.