Subject: Re: UKNM: Search Engines
From: Matteo Berlucchi
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:19:02 +0100

The best way to keep up with Search Engines would be to have:

1. a couple of full time people studying the behaviour of Search
Engines.

2. a clever piece of software that detects spiders and sends them to
'spider friendly' pages while 'real' people are directed to 'real'
pages.

3. these pages should be designed to achieve high scores on searches for
specific key phrases.

4. ideally, you should know the most common key phrases used to locate
your products or services to increase traffic.

Or, alternatively, you can call me as we have all of the above in place
(including the 2 guys doing full time research on Search Engines) and we
are running the software for a number of happy UK clients (including
some readers of this list!).

The product is called "Interceptor", I am called "Matteo" and the phone
number is "0171 240 8121".

Regards

Matteo

--
Matteo Berlucchi E: matteoathyperlink [dot] com
Head of Marketing A: matatairmail [dot] co [dot] uk