[Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread] [Next in Thread]

Subject: Re: UKNM: Search Engines
From: Sajid Mohammed
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:41:38 +0100

---Matteo Berlucchi <matteoathyperlink [dot] com> wrote:

> Jamie Unwin wrote:
>
> > Sorry, but I can't believe you are charging people for something
so basic ?

> Sorry, but I can't believe you are charging people to read
yesterday's news
> printed on cheap paper ?

<TOUCHÉ>Ooooooooh!</TOUCHÉ>

<CHECK="Reality, Sanity">Seriously Jamie, basic to you it may be but
there are plenty of folks out there who wouldn't know what a redirect
header is, even if one ran for US President on a platform of oral sex
and Kennedyesque hair for all. For those who have neither the time nor
inclination to learn, an offer like Matteo's sounds ideal. Any way,
aren't you lads and lasses at the Guardian busy enough with winding
our Prime Minister up every five minutes to care about this?</CHECK>

Sajid Mohammed