Subject: RE: UKNM: viral marketing
From: Anil Pillai
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:03:54 +0100

Have a look at Nike.com's moviemaker (make the movie, then email to a
friend). Its featured on the Home Page. Its a good example of something that
can become what you have called "viral marketing". Closer to home - well,
some could argue Argos might have got the most traffic ever last week,
though I wouldnt necessarily advise that type of marketing!..

Anil Pillai
Consultant
Oyster Partners
t. 020 7446 7500
f. 020 7446 7555
e. anil [dot] pillaiatoyster [dot] co [dot] uk
w. http://www.oyster.co.uk