Subject: Re: UKNM: just one last rant on... browser compatibility - that old chestnut
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:09:36 +0100

Luckily we don't really need to cater to v3 of the browsers but, we
still try to. Postmaster has under 5% accessing with v3 or lower. IE
has been rising for awhile now, let's see, must have been way back when
when they started giving it away for free. IE is only 10% ahead of
Netscape on our service, increasing every month though.

Nabil
--
Nabil Shabka
BiblioTech