Subject: UKNM: search engine registration
From: Mike Grenville
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:58:20 +0100

Can anyone reccomend a quality search engine registration service
based in the UK other than webpromote/www.xxist.com

I am not looking for auto-submit tools but a proper
full service.

For comparison the ones I am considering are:

Defining Presence Marketing Group (TM)
www.dpmg.com

http://WebSitePublicity.com

http://www.coastalsites.com

Mike

Mike Grenville
RealCall - The Digital Response Company
<http://www.realcall.com>
Tel: +44 (0)207 233 9733
Want me to call you? Please use free RealCalling Card link:
<http://www.realcall.net/rcard.ihtml?buttonid=5746>