Subject: UKNM: Re: Viral Marketing
From: stuart ledden
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:47:57 +0100

Funnily enough this was mailed to me only a few weeks ago. It was
originally released by Telstar Entertainment as part of their promotion for
a game called - 'Virus'....
I still have a copy somewhere in the depths of my in-box, so if anybody
would like to see it, mail me off-list and I'll forward it to you

Cheers
Stuart

Stuart Ledden
Client Services Director