Subject: UKNM: Finding People
From: Chetan Damani
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:55:55 +0100

OK, I am finding virtually impossible to find people in the short
term(within 8 weeks)

And every where I look all I see is New Media/Internet growth is to
Quadruple etc.. in the coming years.

this basically leads to massive skills shortage I have seen figures relating
to 600,000 short fall in Europe by 2002 etc..

I also hear the US outsource to Asia to try an combat their shortage, but I
have tried that channel and found they are not really suited to creative
work, does any one know af any good companies in Asia.

At present we advertise our jobs, we get an agency and in the worst case
scenario we get a contractor in.

so what sort of plans does every one else have ?

Chetan Damani
Imano plc - Built for the Web
Tel: +44 1923 210631
http://www.imano.com