Subject: RE: UKNM: Amazon vrs. BOL
From: Ben Metcalfe
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:30:17 +0100

Your experience really sums up online customer loyalty = there is none.
Shopping at site A and shopping at site B is merely a few key strokes away.
Those that perform well will get the custom and those that don't will fail.

The only way to inspire a level of 'loyalty' into your customer base to
outperform your competition every time. A tough order for any business.

Ben Metcalfe ::: Web Producer
BBC News New Media ::: 0208 225 8192

ben [dot] metcalfeatbbc [dot] co [dot] uk ::: http://news.bbc.co.uk/
meatbenmetcalfe [dot] com ::: http://www.benmetcalfe.com/webcam