Subject: Re: UKNM: Something for nothing
From: Silas Denyer
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:46:41 +0100

What _is_ interesting to see is how many sites people really do use very
often! Leslie can only name 5, and this is his line of business.

Some recent market research we carried out recently amongst city types
showed that whilst 97% of them had internet access and more than 40% of them
had done something transactional on the internet (such as purchasing
books/videos/groceries/etc.), significantly less than 10% could actually
name any site they visited regularly, let alone frequently!

I wonder if anyone has any more stats like this to throw into the melting
pot?

Regards

Silas Denyer
www.turns.net