Subject: RE: FLASH: A teacher wonders why ActionScript tutorials "bite"
From: Mike Ellan
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:15:43 GMT

actualy I think Macromedia is doing the best job of yet. you must realize
that most of the actionscript that people crave to learn was first created
by the end users. it's not possible for Macromedia to write tech. docs on
things that they have no idea their software can even do. as for the
"programmer" theory ... I agree . both designer and programer come together
like a flower. ui designers being the stem and petals and back end
programmers being the root system.

cheers
-m