Subject: Re: FLASH: Cowardly Threats and Vulgar Misconceptions -- was: Re: wintahel
From: Frederico
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:43:59 GMT

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the kind words of support. I appreciate the p[ersonal kindess,
too; know that I truly enjoy helping anyone, of any platform, color or
creed, whanever I can. (;

I acknowledge that a fraction of a minority of users have been offended
by my sig lines in the past, but, I, too, put this down to some basic
insecurity in their personality.

I find sig lines funny; I love seeing the many creative
Wintathel-supportive and/or anti-Mac sigs I see here and elsewhere. That
some feel threatened by them; indeed even compelled to commit fraud,
exhibit morally reprehensible behavior and break the law is astonishing
to me.

Anyway, for the curious, Whois queries and action by Yahoo and Hotmail
are rapidly narrowing down the possible suspects; interestingly enough,
noteable and otherwise helpful members of this list seem to be among the
hot prospects. I expect a resolution quite soon.

Happy Saturday

Frederico

~ If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread,
they can sure make something out of you.~

-- Muhammad Ali

Think X