Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash communicating with Director?
From: Alias
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 22:22:52 GMT

> Hi everyone,
>
> Well I thought that I had the solution to this problem sorted but it appears
> not.....
>
> I have created a presentation for use on CD ROM which is embedded in a
> Director shell, does anyone have experience of sending commands to director
> from Flash?

Yes, you can use the GetURL function to send lingo events to the director shell.

First write an event handler in Director, e.g. "foobar"
Then do a Get URL = "Lingo : foobar"

This should trigger whatever event you want in Director, all you have to do is
write
a handler for it.

Alias|Rob

(prpl)x-design for the perplexed