Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash communicating with Director?
From: Phil Ward
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:10:20 GMT

Thanks, worked a treat....easy when you know how!

Now the next question is...If I have keyboard actions in my flash movie i.e
pressing 'I' takes you to a scene called 'Internet' fine in the flash movie
but refuses to work when placed inside Director shell, how can I get them to
still work in the Director shell? I am sure that it must be possible or do I
have to build the equivalent of scenes in Director and have the keyboard
commands issued by Director to go to certain markers in the director
timeline?

Sorry for these questions, but I have been away from Director for a while.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk
www.crescent-graphics.co.uk
New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W