Subject: FLASH: GIF vs JPG in Flash movie?
From: Tim Layton
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:42:03 GMT

I would like to take advantage of the many extras that the PNG graphic
format has to offer but wanted to make sure there was no impact on my users
before taking the journey. If I import PNG files into my Flash 4 movie will
the clients have any issues viewing the graphics from their IE 3/4/5 or NS
3/4 browsers? I own Photoshop 5.5 and typically scan in my pictures and
photographs so exporting to the PNG format would be very easy for me.

Thanks
Tim

PS-
I have got a lot of good advice and information from users on this list and
I am waiting for the time when I can start answering some of these questions
as well. Thanks !!