Subject: Motion Guide won't work
From: Marc
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:44:08 +0100

Hi guys,

I know that Tween's with Motion Guides are easy. I've done them
often, yet when trying it today, I was amazed when it didn't work. I
even went back to the lesson. did it there, and then tried again!
It still didn't work!
Is there a little thing I'm missing out?
Here is what I do
1. Insert layer that will tween an image
2. Set up the tween. Make sure it does actually tween.
3. Insert 'Add Motion Guide'
4. Draw path for object to follow
5. Smooth path
6. Turn snapping on
7. Go to the last key frame of the tweened object and place
object on Motion path
8. Go to the first key frame of tweened object and place object
on motion path
9. Play movie

If I'm doing anything wrong, please let me know

Thanks,

Marc