Subject: Scripting with IE for Mac
From: Jochen Haeberle
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:52:53 +0100

Hi,

when trying to script to Flash-Movies in different HTML-Frames, I get only
problems with IE for Mac (4.01). I was referring to the tips at
http://poppy.macromedia.com/~jgay/javascript/ but this page does not work
with IE 4.01 Mac either.

Does someone know where the problems come from or where I could learn more
about the scripting of Flash with IE for Mac?

Thanks

Jochen