Subject: Re: Question
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:26:30 +0100

Use aftershock to compile from flash file,its easy to set the parameters to
100%
of browser window using this it comes with flash . Export the movie file from
flash to folder than add it to aftershock and you'll see all the setting tabs
to the right
background color,size,etc. I'm sure someone else here can give you better
answer
or may have a tutorial on this but that how I do sizing.

Craig Ferrante
meanrabbit.com