Subject: Re: FLASH: Pause/Play button
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:35:45 +0100

Don't ask me why that man is sooo stubborn sometimes . . .
I said you're making it tooooo complicated, and it doesn't have be that way
. . . CLIP

I said make two buttons, give the user more choices, they may like it that
way!

He did call me back finally and said: "Yeah Mary, you're right it works with
two buttons, I did it that way and it works"

Sometimes I guess you just have to figure it out yourself, don't ya!

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com
Intelligence will get you so far,