Subject: FLASH: loading a movie automaticly
From: mudassar main
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:51:52 +0100

Hi all

A question about the unloading and loading movies with in a flash page. I can do the loading of movies on a button click, but how would I load a movie when a page is loaded. Rather the on a button click, so when a button is configured to unload and load a movie it unload the intro(movie loaded with the page).

Mudassar